Friday 16 April 2010

2 down... forty something to go


Went a bit quiet on the blog there whilst I tried to understand the techy possibilities for embedding this blog into the Wavelength site and keeping everything branded up. I didn't manage so for now I'm glad to say the blog is staying right here.

So in the last week or so I've been pretty busy on the County Limits project. Just in time for the mag deadline, I cruised up to Devon and met up with Oli Adams and Josh Hughes at a semi secret spot I'd never been to before. It was a pretty sick set up, a sucky right that had the odd barrel and good end section for airs. We were pretty lucky to score a bit of sunshine too. On the way back we stopped in at a left point break back in Kernow, which was pretty busy, rainy, but pumping.


I got the shots in and wrote up the first installment of County Limits for the next issue of Wavelength, which has now gone off to the printers so they can work their magic.

No rest for the wicked though. I've got a super tight deadline for the next issue already and only a couple of weeks to score the next county. With Cornwall and Devon done, the reliable, easy options have been used up... my phone a friend, ask the audience and 50:50 lifelines are spent, so from now on it's about adventure to whichever random spot might be working. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment